How It Works
11th Annual Not-so-Silent Auction
- A number card will be at each chair.
- A list of all auction items is provided in the auction program with bid amounts, and items are on display in the front corner of the room.
- When an item you want is up for auction, put the bid amount in the bowl on your table. This must be done before you begin.
- Jump up and raise your number card high in the air.
- The auctioneers will call out numbers around the room. If the auctioneer calls your number, you must sit down.
- If you'd like to keep bidding, you can put in the bid amount in the bowl and stand up again!
- A cymbal will sound and the last number called will win the item up for bid!