Sometimes unexpected emergencies happen in life, whether it’s an unforeseen medical cost or the loss of a job. Our Stability Programs offer a hand up to Chattanooga families when they need it most. We work in partnership with other agencies to provide:
- Case management with budgeting coaching from an NNH case manager
- Help with emergency needs for utilities, food, and prescription medications
- Referrals to NNH programs as appropriate (work readiness such as resume development and job search help and an on-site Adult Education program)
- Follow-up phone calls to check on clients’ progress
- Distribution of food boxes and toys (children ages birth to 18) during the holiday season
We serve clients living in seven ZIP codes north of the river including: 37405, 37415, 37343, 37351, 37379, 37373, and 37304. We have two offices (one on the Northshore of Chattanooga at 211 Minor Street and one in Soddy Daisy at 10161 Dayton Pike).
To schedule an appointment for either office, call (423) 267-2217.