Rose Longgley and a group of friends founded the NNH 93 years ago yet their impact lasts today. Become a part of the Rose Longgley Legacy Society by making a planned gift that will support Chattanooga neighbors in need for years to come. Here are some ways to make a planned gift:
- Make a large gift at a little cost if making NNH sole beneficiary.
- Donation exempt from federal estate tax.
- Simple to set up.
- Make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- Retain assets in case you need them later in life.
- Also a place to bequest various assets.
Gifts of Stock
- Total amount is eligible for tax deduction.
- Avoid paying capital gains tax if stock value has increased.
Interested in making a planned gift to the Northside Neighborhood House? Contact Rachel Gammon at 423-267-2217 or email@example.com.