When you at shop or donate to NNH thrift stores, you are making a difference in the lives of neighbors in need. One hundred percent of sales support NNH programs.
Thrift Store Locations:
- North Chattanooga Thrift Store: 209 Minor Street ((423) 756-0530)
- Red Bank Thrift Store: 3605 Dayton Blvd ((423) 386-5811)
- Soddy Daisy Thrift Store: 10161 Dayton Pike ((423) 803-2637)
Store Hours for All Locations:
Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Click here to receive updates on sales!
Larger items including furniture can be picked up at the donor’s home if needed. Please call the Northside Neighborhood House at (423) 267-2217 to set up a time.
Find Us on Facebook:
Each week we feature our “hot items” from our stores….be sure not to wait too long or they’ll be gone! Click here to go to our Facebook page!
Free items are provided for free to clients of certain collaborating agencies:
- American Red Cross
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Room in the Inn
Northside Neighborhood House Thrift Shop will accept:
- Clothing and shoes – men, women and children
- Household items (knick-knacks, pictures etc.)
- Kitchen items (dishes, cookware, etc.)
- Large and small appliances
- Outdoor items (patio furniture, flowers, pots, etc.)
- Medical equipment (potty chairs, shower chairs, crutches, walkers, etc.)
- Baby items (carseats, bouncer chairs, swings, etc.)
- Books, videos, CDs, DVDs, etc.
Northside Neighborhood House Thrift Shop will NOT accept:
- Items that are dirty, rusted, moldy, smelly, or mildewed
- Unlaundered clothing or linens
- Items that cannot be sold
- Appliances or electronics that do not work
- Items that are too heavy to lift safely
- Car batteries
- Gas dryers
- Opened/used paint and spray paint
- Console TVs or TVs that are not upgradeable to the digital boxes
- Computer monitors without a computer (unless it is a flat screen)
- Baby cribs made before 2011
- Items that have been recalled